Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.315 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 36% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,648₴ (R 2,872) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tunis costs 70 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)