Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08580 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 9% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,406₴ (39,691 KZT) in Petropavl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)