Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21737 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 29% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,783₴ (₨26,604) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)