Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25428 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 20% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 2,996₴ (₨11,784) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (35 minutes ago)