Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.904 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 70% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,369₴ (€220) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)