Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.271 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 43% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,462₴ (€152) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)