Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.43592 UAH / MZN
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 49% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,712₴ (15,398 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)