Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.07822 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 5% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,732₴ (60,493 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)