Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.771 UAH / THB
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 32% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,309₴ (4,291 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)