Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.783 UAH / THB
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 33% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,316₴ (4,238 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)