Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.389 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 33% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,313₴ (€113) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cuiabá costs R$ 2.50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)