Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.380 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 80% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,641₴ (€199) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (16 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)