Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.320 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 79% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,726₴ (€229) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)