Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39766 UAH / INR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 36% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,945₴ (₨17,465) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)