Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04731 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 38% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,071₴ (CH$128,329) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)