Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24261 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 84% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,270₴ (¥34,088) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 2 hours ago)