Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.937 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 21% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,777₴ ($b959) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)