Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.844 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 17% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,622₴ ($b1,463) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)