Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26001 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 176% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,789₴ (¥53,032) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)