Cost of living comparison between Ōita, Japan and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.22552 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 209% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,596₴ (¥51,418) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 3 hours ago)