Cost of living comparison between Ohrid, Macedonia and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45142 UAH / MKD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 11% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,148₴ (9,188 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)