Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.23954 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 174% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,844₴ (¥28,571) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)