Cost of living comparison between Numazu, Japan and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.22880 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 176% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,336₴ (¥45,173) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)