Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.031 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 84% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,918₴ (2,282 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (39 minutes ago)