Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.218 UAH / OMR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 22% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,569₴ (﷼ 65) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)