Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.445 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 87% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,664₴ (NZ$253) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)