Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.299 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 117% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,124₴ (1,113 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (21 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (35 minutes ago)