Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.728 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 144% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,751₴ (3,941 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 938 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)