Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.619 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 138% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,592₴ (4,808 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)