Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.282 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 46% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,462₴ (750 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)