Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.542 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 12% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,836₴ (€174) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)