Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.817 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 20% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,408₴ (元1,417) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)