Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.898 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 30% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,877₴ (258 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)