Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.889 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 31% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,271₴ (173 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (32 minutes ago)