Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.838 UAH / THB
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 114% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,272₴ (12,262 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)