Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02359 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 11% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,090₴ (215,813 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥800 (about 1 hour ago)