Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24657 UAH / KES
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 41% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,054₴ (Shilling28,607) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sunderland costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 42,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)