Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,031 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26058 UAH / KES
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 41% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,625₴ (Shilling25,425) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (37 minutes ago)