Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24450 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 110% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,577₴ (¥26,901) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)