Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 27.030 UAH / USD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 56% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,850₴ ($216) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)