Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 27.340 UAH / USD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 55% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,795₴ ($212) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)