Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.861 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 25% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,889₴ (396KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (about 1 hour ago)