Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.810 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 61% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,355₴ (€240) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)