Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.668 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 62% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,304₴ (€238) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)