Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.822 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900₴ in Alchevs'k you would need to make just about 4,900₴ ($b1,282) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)