Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.924 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k you would need to make just about 2,500₴ ($b637) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)