Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.866 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300₴ in Alchevs'k you would need to make just about 5,300₴ ($b1,371) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (30 minutes ago)