Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26503 UAH / KES
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 37% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,690₴ (Shilling25,241) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)