Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25822 UAH / KES
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 44% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,513₴ (Shilling17,477) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)