Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.567 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 36% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,072₴ (RM1,077) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)