Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.068 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 44% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,915₴ (RM1,139) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (30 minutes ago)