Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.189 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 35% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,488₴ (RM902) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 23,500 (about 1 hour ago)