Cost of living comparison between Melo, Uruguay and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.886 UAH / UYU
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 10% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 2,762₴ ($U3,116) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)