Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.926 UAH / UYU
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 9% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,210₴ ($U5,628) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)