Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.719 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,125₴ (2,253 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (29 minutes ago)