Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.846 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 17% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,298₴ (2,213 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)