Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39262 UAH / INR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 6% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,862₴ (₨12,385) in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)