Cost of living comparison between Mbeya, Tanzania and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01175 UAH / TZS
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 10% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,432₴ (292,155 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)