Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.692 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 143% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,602₴ (Bs 2,824) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)