Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,204₴ (﷼ 6,572,023) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (19 minutes ago)