Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 19% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 2,985₴ (﷼ 3,592,570) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)