Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00062 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,037₴ (﷼ 8,109,485) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)