Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.485 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 32% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,300₴ (€116) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (42 minutes ago)