Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.765 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 88% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,639₴ (Bs 3,124) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,354 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 500 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)