Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.379 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 70% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,257₴ (€145) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (27 minutes ago)