Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.942 UAH / NIO
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 20% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,738₴ (3,968 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (20 minutes ago)