Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.500 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,769₴ (503TL) in Malatya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)