Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.468 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,020₴ (404TL) in Malatya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)