Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.656 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 18% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,542₴ (2,087 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)