Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01676 UAH / CDF *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 112% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,234₴ (670,224 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)