Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.427 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 26% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,414₴ (Mex$ 4,495) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)